anti-CD69 Purified (with Antibiotics)
Human CD69 is expressed by platelets and mature thymocytes and appears rapidly after activation on T cells, B cells and NK cells. This pattern of cellular CD69 expression has suggested a lymphocyte activation role. Functional studies with antibodies to CD69 also support an activation role for CD69 (1, 2).
Isotype: Murine IgG2a
Immunogen: IL-2 activated human NK cells
Specificity: Antibody HP-4B3 recognizes the dimeric CD69 molecule of 60 kd.
1. S.F. Ziegler, et al, (1994) Stem Cells 12: 456-465.
2. R. Testi, et al, (1994) Immunol Today 15: 479-483.
3. Leukocyte Typing V (S.F. Schlossman, et al, eds.) Oxford University Press, Oxford, (1995) p. 1123-1132.
4. D. Vanhecke, et al, (1995) J Immunol 155: 1862-1872.
5. L Chiossone, C Bottino, et al. (2016) Stem Cells 34(7): 1909-21. PMID: 27015881
6) K Wang, X Li, et al. (2017) Int J Clin Exp Pathol 10(5): 5538-5544.