anti-CD272(BTLA)(clone ANC5A5) R-PE Conjugate
Antibodies ANC6E9(cat #272-020) and ANC5A5(cat #372-020) each bind to a distinct epitope of CD272 and are suitable as a matched pair for EIA (see attachment).
Isotype: Murine IgG1k
Immunogen: Recombinant extracellular human CD272
Specificity: Antibody from clone ANC5A5 binds to CD272 on the cell surface of human PBMC in Flow cytometry, and to recombinant CD272-muIg (cat #542-020) in EIA.
Functional Application: Antibody ANC5A5 does not block binding of Biotinylated CD270(HVEM)-muIg(cat #531-030) to CD272-muIg in EIA, but appears to enhance this interaction.
1) Derre’ L, DE Speiser, et al. (2010) J Clin Invest 120(1):157-167.
2) Otsuki N, Azuma M, et al. (2006) Biochem Biophys Res Com 344(4): 1121-1127.
3) Lin SC, Chan CH, et al. (2006) J Biomed Sci 13(6): 853-860.
4) Pasero C, D Olive, et al. (2009) Curr Mol Med 9(7): 911-927.
5) Gavrieli M, KM Murphy, et al. (2006) Adv Immunol 92: 152-185.