Human CD134 (OX40) (ACT35) is an activation-associated antigen which is predominantly expressed on activated CD4 positive cells. CD134 antigen is a member of the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptor family of molecules and may be involved with regulating T cell-dependent B cell proliferation and differentiation (2).
Isotype: Murine IgG1
Immunogen: Human HUT 102 T cells
Specificity: Antibody BerAct35 recognizes an extracellular epitope of the human CD134 molecule of about 35 kd (1, 3). BerAct35 does not block the interaction between CD134(OX40) and CD252(OX40L).
Functional Application: Antibody BerAct35 inhibited perforin mRNA expression in PHA stimulated PBMC (5).
1. U. Latza, et al, (1994) Eur J Immunol 24: 677-683.
2. E. Stuber, et al, (1995) Immunity 2: 507-521.
3. Leukocyte Typing IV (W. Knapp, et al, eds.) Oxford University Press, Oxford, (1989) p. 464-465.
4. Leukocyte Typing V (S.F. Schlossman, et al, eds.) Oxford University Press, Oxford, (1995) p. 1157-1160.
5. Ming Li, Yuanchao Zhang (2005) Cell Mol Immunol 2(6):467-271.