anti-CD30 Purified (Preservative-free)
Human CD30 is a member of the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptor family and is expressed on mitogen activated B and T cells.
Isotype: Murine IgG2b Kappa
Immunogen: Human YT lymphoma cells
Specificity: Antibody AC10 recognizes the CD30 molecule of about 120 kd (1, 2) and blocks the CD30 / CD153 interaction. Antibody AC10 has been found to inhibit growth of Hodgkins Lymphoma cell line in vitro (5).
1. M A Bowen, E R Podack, et al. (1993) J Immunol 151: 5896-5906. PMID: 8245437
2. Leukocyte Typing V (S.F. Schlossman, et al, eds.) Oxford University Press, Oxford, (1995) p. 1115-1122.
3. B. Falini, et al, (1995) Blood 85: 1-14.
4. K. Agematsu, et al, (1995) J Immunol 154: 3627-3635.
5. AF Wahl, JA Francisco, et al. Canc Res (2002) 62(13): 3736-3742. PMID: 12097283