anti-CD24 Purified (with Antibiotics)
Human CD24 is a glycosyl phosphatidyl inositol (GPI) anchored surface protein found on B cells during multiple stages of development from precursor to the onset of plasma cell differentiation. Expression of CD24 has been observed to be a lineage predictor in AML(5). Siglec10 is a ligand for CD24.
Isotype: Murine IgM
Immunogen: Human B lymphocyte tumor cells: NALM-6-M1
Specificity: Antibody BA-1 recognizes a sialic acid-dependent epitope of human CD24 of approximately 35/45 kd (1, 3, 4).
1. C.S. Abramson, et al, (1981) J Immunol 126: 83-88.
2. H. Mehmet, et al, (1990) Clin Exp Immunol 81: 489-495.
3. Leukocyte Typing IV (W. Knapp, et al, eds.) Oxford University Press, Oxford, (1989) p. 82-84.
4. Leukocyte Typing V (S.F. Schlossman, et al, eds.) Oxford University Press, Oxford, (1995) p. 539-543.
5. Raife TJ, Dick FR, et al. (1994) Am J Clin Pathol: 101(3):296-9.
6. L Kelly, NJ Hart, et al. (2001) Am J Pathol 159(1): 285-295. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0002-9440(10)61694-X