anti-CD11b R-PE Conjugate
Human CD11b (alpha M integrin) complexes with CD18 (beta 2 integrin) to form the complement receptor type 3 (CR3) heterodimer which binds to ICAM-1, fibrinogen, C3b, and coagulation factor X. CD11b expression is restricted to leukocytes, mainly to myeloid and NK cells.
Isotype: Murine IgG1
Immunogen: Human monocytes
Specificity: Antibody ICRF44 recognizes the human integrin alpha M subunit (CD11b) of about 165 kd (1, 3). It has been reported to be cross reactive with porcine CD11b as well as cynomolgus monkey CD11b (6).
Functional Application: Antibody ICRF44 blocks homotypic neutrophil and monocyte (FMLP induced) aggregation.
1. V. Mathotra, et al, (1986) Eur J Immunol 16: 1117-1123.
2. B.L. Myones, et al, (1988) J Clin Invest 82: 640-651.
3. Leukocyte Typing IV (W. Knapp, et al, eds.) Oxford University Press, Oxford, (1989) p. 555-558, 560-562.
4. H.R. Petty & R.F. Todd, (1993) J Leuk Biol 54: 492-494.
5. Leukocyte Typig V (S.F. Schlossman, et al, eds.) Oxford University Press, Oxford, (1995)p. 1588-1590.